Emerge takes its responsibility as a global citizen to heart. We partner with organizations that are aligned with our values, and while each of our missions is unique, what brings us together is the desire to make a positive difference in our communities locally and around the world.
As an expression of this commitment, we provide community grants, take steps to be a carbon neutral company, actively recycle, use renewable products, and constantly look for “best in class” sustainability practices that we can incorporate into Emerge every day.
Here are just a few examples of things we’re doing:
- 70% of our team members walk to work, use public transportation, ride bikes, carpool or telecommute.
- We pay for our team members to use public transportation for their commute to the office.
- We purchase renewable energy credits for the servers we use that power our clients’ websites 24/7. These websites and applications run on 100% clean energy and are supporting the construction of wind-farms throughout the country.
- We purchase carbon offsets for the electricity used in our office.
- We annually purchase carbon offsets for the fuel used in our business travel.
Community Grant Recipients:
- American Cancer Society
- United Religions Initiative
- Northwest Center for Health Promotion
- Angel Hair Foundation
- Farmers Ending Hunger